UBB Store

New Philips Grounded 3 Outlet Taps - Home Power - Indoor - 4 Pack Multi Plug
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Philips Grounded 3 Outlet Taps - Home Power - Indoor - 4 Pack Multi Plug
Price: US $14.50

New Philips Grounded 3 Outlet Taps - Home Power - Indoor - 4 Pack Multi Plug

Condition: New in box

————————


Packaging & shipping:

I will package items securely. I do use various boxes to ship product in. Ships in the continental US, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. I will usually send shipment the next business day. Item(s) should take approximately 3-5 business days to arrive in the United States.

Returns:

——————-

No returns.

Please contact me should any problems arise with your transaction. I strive to take good photos to show exactly what you are buying. My hope is that this is a positive buying experience. Please contact me if you have any questions. Please check out my other items as I list things often!

Thank you so much for looking!



Buy Now