New Noctua NH-D15S Premium Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with Brown NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fan For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Noctua NH-D15S Premium Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with Brown NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fan
Price: US $119.99
I purchased this cooler for a mini-ITX NAS build that I decided not to do, and now I don't need it. New, box unopened. Details frommanufacturer:
Proven premium heatsink (more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites) in classic elegant brown color scheme
Asymmetrical, single-fan design for dual-tower performance with high compatibility: 160mm height fits most tower cases, 65mm RAM clearance, does not block the PCIe slot on most ATX & Micro-ATX boards
Renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1851, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA115x and AMD AM5 & AM4