UBB Store

New Handmade Crochet Bag for Laptop Sleeve Bag Cover Purple/white
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Handmade Crochet Bag for Laptop Sleeve Bag Cover Purple/white
Price: US $28.00

Do you want to take your portable device with you safely anytime, anywhere? With this crochet pattern you can quickly and easily crochet a nice elegant sleeve, cover for your Laptop you have.Wrap your laptop in style with this charming Crochet Handmade Laptop Sleeve Cover 🌸. Designed with love, this cover features a delightful white~purple pattern.


This is ready to ship

Perfect gift

Protects Laptop from


A little bit of everything and something for everyone!


These were made by me they were made with care


I use my own Crochet Laptop Sleeve Cover for pictures so you can see details and colors better.


•Strong material

•Preferably Washer with cold Water

•Dryer delicate Level


I offer my items at the lowest price possible for me and you.I also bundle! I can combine any of my listings into one to save you money on shipping.


Ratings are appreciated! :)


We ship Monday through Saturday


If you need any additional information, Please feel free to ask,I will do my best to get back to you.


Thank you so much for visiting my store and supporting small business. Follow my page and check back often to see what's new! I hope you find something you'll love!


🪡Every Purchase you make helps me to build my Dream

Am saving for My College 🪡


Some items are ready to ship while others are made.


Brand New!!! And ready To ship!!

Be sure to add me to your favorites list!


THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!



Buy Now