UBB Store

New HPRT Model SK41 Direct Thermal Label Printer High-Speed 4x6
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New HPRT Model SK41 Direct Thermal Label Printer High-Speed 4x6
Price: US $49.95

New inbox, HPRT model SK41 direct thermal printer. Perfect for the small business, thermal shipping label printer, *** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT BLUETOOTH***


Shipping your choice, USPS ground advantage or USPS Priority.

I only ship to the address you have provided to , please confirm it is correct.


Sadly, we as sellers do not have control over the rising mailing costs, USPS sets these amounts. This is why I use ’s calculated shipping, it accurately calculates the cost of postage based on weight, package size and distance to your address.


A good majority of my listings are vintage or gently used, normal wear should be expected. Some items may be New In Box (NIB) however the box/packaging may not be in good condition. Please review all pics and descriptions and ask questions before purchase as all sales are final. I pride myself on my honesty and integrity as a seller. I do my utmost to accurately describe every item I list, including any flaws, defects, or damage. Being humanly imperfect I may miss something, and I will most gladly issue you a refund if I accidentally misrepresent an item. Under that circumstance please contact me within 48 hours of receipt of your purchase to arrange return.

I am a smoke free home.



Buy Now