New HP Victus 15-fb2063dx 15.6'' 144Hz Laptop Ryzen 5 7535HS 8GB 512GB RX6550 2 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New HP Victus 15-fb2063dx 15.6'' 144Hz Laptop Ryzen 5 7535HS 8GB 512GB RX6550 2
Price: US $700.00
This is new open box, check pictures before you buy (I got it from BestBuy)Perfect condition , extra nice, Windows 11 Pro Genuine from Microsoft - Updated and Activated,it comes with LibreOffice 26 all your doc and excel files will workI have a brand-new MacBook Pro, so I don’t need this. I bought it as a Windows laptop, but I’m running VMware on my Apple M4 Max. This HP is very fast—faster than running Windows through Parallels or VMware—and it has dedicated 3D graphics, which are great for gaming.Ships from Florida