UBB Store

New Gefen Mini DVI Switcher HDCP Compliant Model EXT-MINIDVI-241N + Cables & PS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Gefen Mini DVI Switcher HDCP Compliant Model EXT-MINIDVI-241N + Cables & PS
Price: US $65.99

Brand new unused ready to be hooked up. Comes with everything you need mint condition.


Message me for questions.


I will ship either same day or 1 day after payment received.


Happy offerding


I am a US seller and will typically ship your item in one business day well packaged. I do go as green as I can and will recycle packaging material to cut down on waste.


If you have a question pls message me and I will respond ASAP. Customer satisfaction is my highest priority so offer with confidence. response is always appreciated. Thank you.



Buy Now