UBB Store

New BrightSign XT245 Digital Signage Appliance HDR 1080p HDMI USB SerialEthernet
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New BrightSign XT245 Digital Signage Appliance HDR 1080p HDMI USB SerialEthernet
Price: US $519.99

You are buying...


New BrightSign XT245 Digital Signage Appliance - HDR - 1080p - HDMI - USB - SerialEthernet.



Great Price!


Shipping International!

(Taxes, Duties & Customs Fees May Apply)



New, factory sealed item.


PAYMENT INFO:

Payment is due immediately after the sale end. If you cannot pay immediately after the sale but want to offer please contact me and let me know when you will be able to send payment and I will let you know if you can offer.


If your response is less than 10, please contact me before offerding just to let me know that you are a real person and not someone that is going to offer and not pay. If you do not contact me before offerding, I will try to contact you and if you do not respond then I will cancel your offers and block your user id.


SHIPPING INFO

I will ship this out by the next day via FedEx after the payment is received. Your tracking number will be automatically sent to you when it goes out. I always pack well and insurance is always included!



INTERNATIONAL BUYERS

This will be fully insured. I do have express shipping available so feel free to ask for a quote. I don't lie on customs forms so please don't ask me to mark down invoices.



Thanks For Looking!




Buy Now