A brand New, ( Factory Sealed) in cellophane Box. 2020,Apple Mac Mini,Intel Core i5, 8GB,512 RAM.The 2020 version is 3x faster than the 2014 and 2018 models.I think the i5 can handle more heavy usage than a M1 as they seem to freeze after 6 hours or so of non-stop usage.
I'm assuming that this computer has the POWER CORD included.I haven't opened the cellophane wrapper,but if it DOSEN'T,this power cord can be bought cheap new for under $12.00,and used even less on ,amazon,etc.Only thing needed is the HDMI cable that everyone has had if they ever owned a desk-top computer before. Any USB mouse is compatible with this.
Apple computers have built-in Anti-virus software and have FREE Tech Support for the life of your computer should you have any problems unlike other cheaper computers like Lenovo,Hewlett sell for $347.00 at Walmart,Target, and have no built-in anti-virus protection,that's why they get infected with virus's.This is my 2nd Apple Mac Mini,my first one (2014) lasted just over 11 years of worry free enjoyment.The only reason I'm selling this is because I got 2 of the these exact same Apple Mac Mini's for my 40th birthday,and don't need a 2nd one,especially when they last 10 yrs or more. M.S.R.P. was $895.99 back in 2021.
You can't even find this particular model on Amazon anymore brand new,only renewed,meaning it is Refurbished.Even refurbished they sell for just over $450.00.I think Refurbished computers are a rip-off,you have no idea what was done to it,if anything,and your paying almost top dollar for a used over-hauled computer. Looking to buy a desktop that will last 10 yrs or more without spending a thousand bucks! This is it! This Mac Mini will connect to any brand name monitor and any type of USB mouse.
BEWARE of Open Box computers,as 76% of them have been used for a few months if not longer only they weren't technically registered with Apple Corp,but storage was used.Open box, refurbished, or renewed is like buying a used car! You are not the original owner. This is brand new,factory sealed outer box right from China,to the U.S..
10 DAY LISTING ONLY! Computer will be shipped in it's own authentic original box,and will be in an outer larger box for better protection, and mailed out,Priority Mail. Thanks for looking,& happy offerding! Joe.
