- ** PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PURCHASING**
REGARDLESS WHAT IS NOTED IN THE "ITEM SPECIFICS" OR "DESCRIPTION", YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT IS PICTURED.
Item Description:The Netgear WAX610PA-100NAS WiFi 6 Access Point is a high-speed wireless networking device designed to provide reliable and fast connectivity for your home or office. With a maximum LAN data rate of 1000 Mbps and a maximum wireless data rate of 1800 Mbps, you can enjoy seamless and uninterrupted internet access. This access point, featuring dual-band technology and Ethernet connectivity, is perfect for expanding your network coverage and ensuring a stable connection for all your devices. Its white color and sleek design make it a stylish addition to any networking setup.
Item Condition:New in the box. The box was opened to see what it was but not removed so its brand new.Comes With:Everything in the pictures.Does Not Come With:Anything else.Shipping & Handling:
USPS has announced a major price increase in 2026:a temporary 8% hike on shipping services (Priority Mail, Ground Advantage) from April 26, 2026, to January 17, 2027, to cover rising fuel costs.As a result, shipping services will be at our discretionin order to stay within the shipping fee.Payment Accepted:
Payments
Personal or Business Checks (Shipments will be held until check is cleared)
Important Information? Please read
The above item or items is described and tested with as much detail as possible. I do not intentionally withhold information regarding the items but just like you I am human and just like you I will occasionally make unintentional mistakes. If you feel any of the above is misleading or false please contact me before any other actions so we can correct it ASAP.
My sale Policies:Your responsibilities as the winning buyer are...
1.You agree to contact (Payment is considered as contact) me Email or messengerwithin 3 days of sales end.
2.You agree to pay for the sale as described above within 5 days of sales end.
3.You agree to use one of my preferred means of payment unless an agreement has been made before offerding
4.You will contact me within 3 days of receipt of items with any issues that we may be responsible for or an amicable resolve may not be possible and any negative response regarding me issued will be null and void.
Shipping...
1.I ship via USPS as a standard, therefore I usually cannot ship to any P.O. Boxes or Military bases (unless a street address can be provided or you can receive UPS shipments). Please contact us if you need other arrangements.
2.I will process andship all orders theWeekendafter receiving payment. Sometimes earlier sometimes a little later but always within reason.
3.Buyer pays the shipping charge as listed in the sale. These charges are for USPS or UPS Ground to the Continental U.S. only. Alaska and Hawaii buyers need to contact us in advance for exact shipping charges. I do not offer zoned based shipping rates and shipping is Not Negotiable after sale close.
4.Your item or items will be packed in a solid cardboard box with enough packing material to insure that your items arrive in good condition. It is in my best interest to make sure of that.
5.I do not consider newspaper packing material. We use bubble wrap, Styrofoam and packing peanuts to insure a good pack.
buyers with negative or low response...
1.Due to the recent number of non-paying buyers, I reserve the right to not accept offers from buyers with a high number of negatives or under 5 responses. If you fall into this category, you need to email me in advance or your offers may be rejected.
Warranty Guarantee...
1.I cannot inspect and test everything to manufacturer's specifications so ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY but we take our response very seriously! If there is a problem with the operation of the item purchased and an amicable resolve is possible, I will work diligently to resolve as adults and not high profile lawyers. We expect the same in return!
response & Issue Resolving...
1.I return all positive response. I respond to all response issues. I don't leave response for users that haven't left response for me.
2.If there is a problem with the order and an amicable resolve is possible, I will work diligently to resolve as adults and not high profile lawyers. I expect the same in return!
3.If I do not respond to your emails, I may not be getting your emails or you may not be getting mine. Please respond using the contact the seller link to make sure I get your email!
