Upgrade your home network with the Netgear Orbi RBR40 Wireless WiFi Router, designed to deliver a seamless internet experience. With its tri-band technology, it offers a maximum wireless data rate of 1000 Mbps, ensuring fast and efficient connectivity for all your devices. The sleek white unit is equipped with three LAN ports to accommodate multiple wired connections, while also providing wireless compatibility with Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/n/ac/g standards.The model RBR40 is tailored to support a variety of devices, including gaming consoles like the PS4 and PC setups, ensuring stable and high-speed internet access. Its Ethernet (RJ-45) ports allow for a direct and secure connection, while the wireless capabilities offer the flexibility to move around without losing signal strength. Experience reliable connectivity with this NETGEAR adapter, perfect for enhancing your digital lifestyle.
Tested & Working. Pre-owned, Very Good cosmetic condition no major defects or damage. See photos for actual items you will I'm Sean. I took a break from for about 10 years, but I'm back and starting fresh.Although this is a 'new' account since 2012, I've actually been buying and selling on since about year 2000.So, I know most of the rewards, pitfalls, and scams associated with keep in mind that color appearance/shade can vary due to factors including lighting, monitors, me an offer! You never know what crazy price I'll accept.Feel free to ask for more detailed pictures or CONTACT US BEFORE OPENING A RETURN CASE IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM tend to ship most orders by the next day. However, due to health reasons, I have my shipping response time set to 3 days just in case I'm unable to get to the post office quickly.
I also recycle as much shipping material as possible. I have a whole shed full of boxes and plastic bubble wrapping,etc. Don't be surprised if your package shows up in a big-box store branded box. clothing items have been washed/laundered to 's
