UBB Store

NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower Case Black Tempered Glass Side Panel (HEX VERSION)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower Case Black Tempered Glass Side Panel (HEX VERSION)
Price: US $55.00
I purchased this panel and never had the time to use it. It is absolutely brand new. The original price for it from this person is 65 but I just priced it down to 55. and shipping from them is like 20 bucks which comes out to about 85 to 90 but it is coming from a good home a very clean home sanitized and sense. I would like to get this off my hands. Please do me a favor.

Buy Now