UBB Store

NZXT C850 Gold ATX 3.1-850W Fully Modular Power Supply White 850W Gold - NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NZXT C850 Gold ATX 3.1-850W Fully Modular Power Supply White 850W Gold - NEW
Price: US $120.00
NZXT C850 Gold ATX 3.1-850W Fully Modular Power SupplyBRAND NEW IN OPEN BOX.#0598

offer with confidence!! I have a 99.6% POSITIVE response rating!!

I ship quickly and package well.

I keep the serial numbers of everything I sell.

Sorry NO cancellations or returns.

Shipping is FAST!!!! Shipping is FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only ship to the lower 48 US states.

Sorry no Porto Rico Hawaii or Alaska.


NZXT - C 850W ATX 3.1 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply - White

The new NZXT Gold PSUs offer improved performance, adhering to Intel ATX 3.1 standards for modern GPUs and power stability. Redesigned with superior components, increased fan airflow, and a longer chassis, they deliver higher efficiency, enhanced reliability, and reduced noise.

Included Items
  • C850 Gold White
  • 1 x 24-Pin ATX Power Cable
  • 1 x CPU 8-pin (4+4)
  • 3 x 6+2-pin PCIe Power Cable
  • 1 x 16-pin (12+4) 12V-2x6 PCIe Cable
Features
    The Future is here
    NZXT ATX 3.1 Gold PSUs deliver up to 600 watts of power to NVIDIA® RTX40 GPUs with a 12V-2x6 cable.

    Premium Performance
    100% high-quality Japanese capacitors offer reliable power, extended hold-up time, and minimal ripple noise. Tight voltage regulation keeps things stable.

    Silence is Golden
    The 135mm FDB fan stays silent under 50% loads, and a fine-tuned switching frequency reduces coil whine.

    Made for any build
    Fully modular, compact design maximizes space and airflow. Includes cables for both NVIDIA and AMD GPUs. Supports modern standby for quick wake-ups.

    Buy Now