UBB Store

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 professional workstation graphics card featuring 16GB of GDD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 professional workstation graphics card featuring 16GB of GDD
Price: US $260.00
****you will only receive the card, no cables included****PNY NVIDIA Quadro P5000
Part Num: 699-5G413-0500-100 PThis card was pulled from workstation that was decommissioned fin June 2026.The workstation was being used for production work until June 1st when we swapped devices.I have 25 of them so the serial number in the picture will not match; however, I can send the SN of the card I sending you prior to shipping it.
Key Specifications
  • GPU Architecture: NVIDIA Pascal
  • CUDA Cores: 2560
  • VRAM: 16GB GDDR5X
  • Memory Interface: 256-bit
  • Memory Bandwidth: 288 GB/s
  • Bus Interface: PCIe 3.0 x16
  • Display Outputs: 4x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1x DVI-D


Buy Now