Memorex 5pk DVD-R 120 Min 4.7gb Blank Discs Sealed c2004 New Old Stock Sealed
Memorex DVD-R 120 Min 4.7GB Blank Discs (5-Pack) are write-once, single-sided optical media storage discs designed to hold up to 4.7GB of data or 120 minutes of standard video. They typically come packaged in convenient slimline jewel cases to protect them from dust and scratches.
Key Technical Specifications
- Format: DVD-R (Write-Once format)
- Capacity: 4.7 GB of high-density data storage
- Recording Time: Up to 120 minutes (2 hours) of digital video in SP mode
- Write Speed: Most standard versions support up to 16x max write speed, though older vintage lots might feature 4x or 8x speeds.
- Packaging: 5 individual blank discs, typically paired with slim jewel cases
Shipping is calculated on destination, weight, packaged size of item. I do not try to make profits on shipping.
Please visit and follow my store to see all of the great treasures I have for you to choosefrom! New and unique items added regularly!
I have tried to accurately describe and photograph the item to give you the best detail possible as the item is sold as is. The item pictured is what you will receive and in the condition shown in the photos. Please contact me prior to buying item with any questions you may have.
We recycle packaging supplies and boxes whenever possible.
I strive to ensure you as the buyer have as much information as possible to make an informed purchase. Please contact me if you have any questions on the item or concerns before leaving neutral or negative response. My rating is important to my success and I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We truly hope for you to have a positive transaction with us! Positive response is greatly appreciated.
