UBB Store

NOKIA AOME 10G SFP+850nm 300m MM I-temp 475336A.101  LC duplex
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NOKIA AOME 10G SFP+850nm 300m MM I-temp 475336A.101 LC duplex
Price: US $19.99
Left over unused spares have been in storage

Nokia 475336A.101 AOME 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m MM I-temp Transceiver Module RTXM288-544-C20A

This Nokia 475336A.101 SFP+ transceiver provides 10GBase-SR throughput up to 300m over multi-mode fiber (MMF) using a wavelength of 850nm via an LC connector

Encapsulation mode: SFP+

  • Description: SFP+ 10G 850nm 300M LC multimode,

  • Product Category: Pluggable optical module

  • Optical fiber type: multi-mode optical fiber

  • Connector: LC

  • Data rate: 10G

  • Distance: 300M

  • Wavelength: 850nm

  • Operating temperature: 0℃ -70℃



Buy Now