Fantastic estate find. Rare Brand new vintage pc in the box
As you can see this is brand new in box. The monitor is not included, Just the pc and accesories as shown on the packing list
Rare
Because this is a collected and expensive piece and it is brand new and untested, I am selling this as is for parts and or repairs with no returns accepted. This is aloso to help navigate some of the fraudulent behavior here. I will ask you to confirm that you understand this is being sold as is with no returns in messages before I ship this out. If you cannot confirm I will go ahead and cancel. This is the only protection I have. If you can't agree please do not buy. It is right here in bold so there are no surprises.
Box Shows wear, scratches, dust, and dirt commensurate with age, use storage and display This is all documented in the pictures, please review them carefully, they are part of the description
Selling it as you see it
See all the pics they are part of the description and ask any questions you have.
Payment required within 24 hours or sale is cancelled, if you need more time please ask before buying
I have a 3 day shipping allowance but usually ship within 24 hours of payment
Sorry but no sales to any one with under 50 response
