UBB Store

NEW ONN KIDS SAFE TABLET COVER BUMPER PROTECTOR BLUE
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW ONN KIDS SAFE TABLET COVER BUMPER PROTECTOR BLUE
Price: US $13.00
The NEW ONN Kids Safe Tablet Cover Bumper Protector in blue is a flexible silicone/gel/rubber cover designed to provide added protection for tablets. The bumper protector by ONN is compatible with universal tablet brands and models, with screen sizes 7-8, making it a versatile choice for parents looking to safeguard their child's device. The vibrant blue color and durable material offer both style and security for young users. With its easy installation and reliable features, this tablet cover bumper protector is a practical and essential accessory for families.

Hello!I'm Kim, and I welcome you to K's Messy Attic.


Thankyou for stopping by—I truly appreciate your business!



Allitems are in pre-loved condition and may have minor blemishes, whichwill be noted in the description.


******************************


**Shipping:**Calculated by Location on ! Express options are available.Combined shipping can also be arranged, just please give me aheads-up.


Paymentis due within 24 hours of the sale's end. Thank you for visitingmy shop; I hope you'll come back soon!


**Returns:**Returns are accepted within 72 hours of delivery only if the item isdamaged or misrepresented.


Thankyou once again for visiting. Don't forget to check back often!




Buy Now