UBB Store

NEW Genuine Konica Minolta MC 2400W 2430DL 2480MF 2500W Toner CYAN 1710587-003
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Genuine Konica Minolta MC 2400W 2430DL 2480MF 2500W Toner CYAN 1710587-003
Price: US $24.99
You are offerding on aNEW Genuine Konica Minolta MC 2400W 2430DL 2480MF 2500W Toner CYAN
PART # 1710587-003
I BOUGHT THIS CARTRIDGE FOR MY PERSONAL PRINTER AND MY PRINTER DIED SO I HAVE NO USE FOR THE TONER.The item may have been removed from its factory packaging totake the photo.

***Please ask any fitment questions prior to offerding.

If you do not check if the item fits your vehicle prior to thepurchase, returns will not be accepted.

If I incorrectly describe an item, I will accept it as a return, butif you receive it and just change your mind, the item will not be accepted as areturn item***.

** On most items I have listed, shipping isincluded in the price for any item shipped to the lower 48 states (Contiguous United States). For Alaska,Hawaii and Puerto Rico, there would be an additional shipping charge.Please contactme ahead of time to work out the shipping, prior to the purchase. I will shipworldwide as long as you want to pay the actual shipping charge. **


Buy Now