UBB Store

NEW Expansion Dock Surface Computer Dedicated 4K HDMI USB 3.0 Model SHC795
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Expansion Dock Surface Computer Dedicated 4K HDMI USB 3.0 Model SHC795
Price: US $15.00

OFFERED FOR sale:

NEW Expansion Dock Surface Computer Dedicated 4K HDMI USB 3.0 Model SHC795!

CHECK ALL PICS OR ASK FOR ADDITIONAL PICS AS I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ANY REASON.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS AT A BARGAIN PRICE!


NOTE: All items are non-returnable/non-refundable. If you have questions, ask before you offer and I will be happy to answer! I describe as accurately as possible…I have great response but am not an expert so ask first, then offer!

Please check out our other sales for many other NEW & USED unique items.

HAPPY ING!




Buy Now