NEW EnGenius ESR900 Dual Band Wireless N900 Cloud Router r For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW EnGenius ESR900 Dual Band Wireless N900 Cloud Router r
Price: US $24.95
This is a brand new, factory sealed, EnGenius ESR900 Dual Band Wireless N900 Cloud Router.I honestly don't know anything about it except what it shows on the box (I'm not really tech suave!).[4-17/2215]rcarlsstuff15 came to be when my wife and I had to downsize to a smaller apartment and decided to try our hand at selling some of our 'stuff' on .We have always enjoyed garage/yard/estate saleing.That being said, most of the items listed are used, unless noted otherwise, and have some minor flaws which I try to describe to the best of my abilities.Check out myother items!Be sure to add me to yourfavorites list!Stores