UBB Store

NEW Eco Toner Printer Cartridge. Compatible w Lexmark E460.  E360H11A & E360H21A
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NEW Eco Toner Printer Cartridge. Compatible w Lexmark E460. E360H11A & E360H21A
Price: US $11.98
This listing is for anEco Toner Printer Cartridge. Compatible with Lexmark E460. Replaces E360H11A & E360H21A
The toner cartridge is new and unused but the box is open. I got it and opened it to use in my lexmark and then realized I have one that needs the 260 not 360 cartridge, so I am selling it
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and do check out my other listings. General InformationI am a serious quality seller. I try to list accurately and then I treat people as I would like to be treated myself. Good old customer service is what that's called. I have a wide array of items up for sale so I would recommend that you check my other listings and come back and see what else gets listed in the future.ShippingI do my best to ship safely and securely. I use the Postal Service's ground advantage, media mail or priority mailexcept in odd occasions where I use UPS. Shipping forthis listing will be by ground advantage within the US. If you live in the Grand Rapids, MI area I will allow for personal pick up from my home. Obviously if you pick an item up you don't pay for shipping.

Buy Now