UBB Store

NB North Bayou Monitor Arm, Fits 17"-30", VESA 75x75, 100x100, F80
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
NB North Bayou Monitor Arm, Fits 17"-30", VESA 75x75, 100x100, F80
Price: US $9.99
Listing Item Overview

An at-a-glance summary of the item(s) available in this listing.

Item: NB North Bayou Monitor Mount, F80, 17-30" (19.8 lb) Capacity Condition: Used See Description Original Packaging: Yes Original Accessories: Yes Description

I had bought this item back in December 2025.
Arm saw about 3 months of use before it was replaced with consolidated dual monitor arm.
All parts and accessories are included.
Item is in very good condition.
Original packaging slightly distressed from storage.

Brand NB ERGONOMIC Model F80, HETI02
Part No. 1000671037 Specifications Fits computer monitor within 4.4 to 19.8 lbs,
VESA compliant 75×75mm 100×100mm
Tilt Angel from -30 degrees to +85 degrees with a combined 360 degree VESA Part Rotations
Upright range is 10''(260 mm)
Swivel angel ±90 degrees Features Support C-clamp or Grommet installation,
Comes with detailed instruction and all needed hardware, the monitor stand is very easy to install within ten mins by one person,
Hidden cable management keeps your desktop neat and organized. ☑The product is not suitable for non-flat VESA interface monitors.
The product is not compatible with iMac computers. Payment

I only accept Checkout as the means of payment.

Shipping Details

I only ship to verified addresses.
Shipping Options are limited to the services provided within .
If the final sale price is $250 and over, I will always ship using a signature required service.
I will cover this signature service cost.
Signature services requires you to be present during package delivery/acceptance.
This requirement may be inconvenient scheduling-wise, but keeps both of us (seller and buyer) safe in the case of high value items.

I use 's internal shipping label system to purchase postage.
You will automatically be notified of tracking numbers and statuses.
Since I use to purchase postage, I am unable to change the delivery address once the item is in the carrier's possession.
Please confirm your ship to / delivery address carefully during check out.

Handling

I ship the item within 2 business days (Saturday, Sunday, Federal US holidays excluded) of receiving payment.
I usually accomplish a same day ship, but this is largely dependent when I receive the payment and if offices/stores are open.

International

International Shipping is provided through 's Global Shipping Program only.

Combined Shipping

I offer combined shipping if you are the winning buyer/purchaser on multiple items/listings.
automatically issues combined shipping during checkout.
This is NOT a sale/final sale price discount.

Refund Policy

I provide a refunds if the item(s) arrives to you damaged, broken, or dead on arrival (DOA).
You must report this DOA/Damaged status within 30 days of delivery.
I will not refund you if you inform me after the 30 days, or incur damages trying to mod/replace internal components/overclocking/etc.

response

I post positive buyer response in 1-3 business days after receiving payment.
I do NOT withhold positive response.
You pay in a timely manner, you get positive response.

I spend a good amount of time creating accurate descriptions for all items I sell so that there is no confusion between me (the seller) and you (the buyer).
If you still have questions about the item, please feel free to contact me via .



Buy Now