Mount-It! Dual Monitor Desk MountModel: MI-2752L
Includes both clamp and grommet style mounts.Fits all VESA compatible monitors between 19 inch and 32 inch.
Brand New in Boxβ¦β§β¦π General Information π
π¬ All Items Proudly ship same or next business day from a One-Man small business in rural Downeast Maine π¦, USA! πΊπΈ
Please message me directly with any questions πββοΈ, problems with your order β οΈ, to request a specific photo or just to say hello!I'm always happy to hear from fellow members and will do whatever I can to help.
Seriously,do not hesitate to reach out to me for any reason!
In most cases I will respond to messages within a few hours or by the next business day at the latest if I am away from my office. If I will be away, my account will be marked as such.
All listed items arephysically in stockand are personally inspected, packed, and dispatched from my location. Please keep in mind, unless otherwise specified in the description, your order will includeonly the items featured in the listing photographs.
In the event stock images are used, such as with automotive or appliance parts, the items appearance may vary slightly but is guaranteed to be functionally the same item.
I strive to price all items competitively, but I am always open to considering offers. If the "Best Offer" feature is not enabled on a listing, please feel free to submit an offer directly via message.
My goal is to provide afive-star experience!If you feel that positive response is not warranted for any reason, please contact me directly before leaving a review so that I may have the opportunity to resolve your concerns!
Shipping & Transit Times
- AK & HI:Due to my location at the easternmost tip of Maine, transit times may occasionally exceed estimates. Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii should allow an additional 3 to 5 business days for delivery beyond the initial estimate provided by .
- Carrier Responsibility: Once a package is transferred to the carrier, transit times are outside of my control. In most cases, I only have access to the same tracking information provided to the buyer and cannot expedite the shipping process once in transit. It is typically most beneficial to inquire at your local post office first!
- Local Pickup: Local pickup is available by request on most items. Please contact me to coordinate a schedule and finalize arrangements prior to completing your purchase.
Thank you for your support of arealsmall business in Maine!
