UBB Store

Motorola WiMAX Wave 2 CLEAR Modem CPEi25150 - BRAND NEW.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motorola WiMAX Wave 2 CLEAR Modem CPEi25150 - BRAND NEW.
Price: US $9.00
Motorola WiMAX Wave 2 CLEAR Modem CPEi25150
BRAND align="center" class="MsoNormal" style="line-height: normal; margin-bottom: 0px;">Payment: Must receivepayment within 3 days of sale finish. Multiple options to pay

Shipping: Will ship via USPS Priority- Comes with Tracking - within 3 business days

Returns: No Returns on this item.

If any issues - please contact me first. I want to ensure you are happy.

I list all items as accurately and detailed as possible to ensure you get what you expect.

Please leave positive response and I will do the same.



Buy Now