UBB Store

Motorola MVME2604 761 I/O VME Board 512mb / 200Mhz with RTM Board 01-W3190F-13J
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motorola MVME2604 761 I/O VME Board 512mb / 200Mhz with RTM Board 01-W3190F-13J
Price: US $525.00
This listing is for ONEMotorola MVME2604 761 I/O VME Board P/N 01-W3190F-13J with 512mb RAM mezzanine board installed, P/N 01-W3259F-13B. Comes with a Motorola 761 I/O RTM Board P/N 01-W3197F-01C. Testing has been only limited to a thorough visual inspection for damage which there is none and powering it up in my Elma VME chassis, BFL light comes on as shown. Comes as shown and described for parts or repair with no retruns. Buyer pays $14 S/H via USPS Priority Mail. Buy with confidence from Esoteric Specialties!

Buy Now