UBB Store

Motherboard Header Ext Cable - HDD / Power LED / Reset / Power Switch (5 Pack)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motherboard Header Ext Cable - HDD / Power LED / Reset / Power Switch (5 Pack)
Price: US $9.99

OnDec 9, 2022, After 40 Years in my retail computer business, Iretired.

Thisitem is one that I did not get sold before I closed.


2 Pin Motherboard Header extension Cables Quantity of 5 per lot

Male to female

The header says reset, but can be used for all 2 pin mother board connectors

Extend the cable from your case to your motherboard with these extension cables.

I purchased them because every once in awhile, I would not have long enough cables from the case to the motherboard, and these worked great.


Thanks for looking



Buy Now