UBB Store

Monoprice 15710 Ultimate 3D Printer/Wanhao Duplicator 6 w/Filament
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Monoprice 15710 Ultimate 3D Printer/Wanhao Duplicator 6 w/Filament
Price: US $299.00

This is a used Monoprice (model 15710) Ultimate 3D Printer. Which is a rebranded Wanhao Duplicator 6. This was a prebuilt system, not a kit. It works great but like all 3D printers the bed will need to be leveled and settings adjusted.  Item will ship in Original box with original padding.  I also printed a larger spool spindle (the white one) so that it could fit later spools of filament. The build plate has a LokBuild printing surface already installed which is the best surface I have EVER used.  It really sticks the print to it well.


This printer is ready for enclosure kit and can print ABS (although I have only printed PLA).  All of the necessary mounting points are drilled and tapped.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.