UBB Store

MoKo Green Folding Folio Tablet Case Protective Cover Folio Sleeve for Tablets
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MoKo Green Folding Folio Tablet Case Protective Cover Folio Sleeve for Tablets
Price: US $15.99
The majority of my items are pre-owned and thus are NOT in mint condition unless stated otherwise. The pictures should provide a clear indication of their condition. I do not clean or restore items prior to sale, other than a basic "once over." I prefer to keep them "as is," particularly vintage pieces.
I cannot guarantee the environment from which an item originates (e.g., smoke-free, pet-free, etc.).
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and please take a look at my other items. Thank you.


Buy Now