UBB Store

Milwaukee, Mouse Pad, Sublimated, Can Personalize/Made to Order (mp112)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Milwaukee, Mouse Pad, Sublimated, Can Personalize/Made to Order (mp112)
Price: US $8.99
ONCE AGAIN as of April 26th Postal Service will be going up 8% to mail parcels. Please be advised now. The average 4-ounce package will increase over $.48These mouse pads are made to order, so I will need at least 2-3 days before shipping to you, will be shipped in a sealed cello bag.
Item: Mouse Pad HandmadeSize: 9.4"x7.9"-----thickness is 3mm
Color: White polyester top with natural black rubber, NON-SLIPThis is made to order, so please give me 2-3 days and I will have this made and shipped to you. PLEASE make sure you order ahead of time for the event you are having so I can make and ship to you in time. (I do and will have some already made up, but not always), there are no returns unless I make a mistake. If I make a mistake I will fix it.-------COPYRIGHT NOTICE-------
All copyrights and trademarks of the characters images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold. This is not a licensed product and we do not claim ownership over the characters used in these designs. Your are paying for my time spent in creating/designing these products for your own personal use. We do not sell or claim ownership over the licensed characters.

Buy Now