For sale is an open box but unused Middle Atlantic RSHSUB-3M 3RU Custom Shelf, 14 Inches Deep. It is a rackmount shelf for mounting non-rack mountable devices in an equipment rack. It includes the 3RU shelf, face with cutout for unit, hardware installation kit, and assembly instructions.
This face with cutout for unit has an opening of 16-7/8"W x 2-7/16"H. The label on the face indicates it is custom cut for a SonySLVD570H DVD/VCR Combo Player, but a different device of same or lesser front dimension can be installed. The depth of the shelf is 14 inches.
I welcome questions you may have regarding this product. Please feel free to ask before buying and after receipt. My goal is for you to order and receive the right component(s) for your project. I have over 30 years experience in telecommunications and audio-video systems engineering (requirements analysis, system design, installation, testing and training).
If you have issue(s)with your item(s), please let me know so I can rectify them to your satisfaction.
