Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse (New Factory Sealed Retail Box) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse (New Factory Sealed Retail Box)
Price: US $139.99
Product Description
The Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse, with revolutionary Microsoft BlueTrackTM Technology, works more places than ever before, including on granite countertops, living room or airport carpets¿even on a wood table or rough, unfinished park bench.
System Requirements
Windows Vista®/Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
100 MB
Mac OS X v10.2.x-10.5x
30 MB
USB Port
CD drive
1 AA alkaline battery Factory sealed retail box.Payment Paypal. Most items requires immediate payment, but if you want me to hold down an item for a day or two pending availability of funds in your paypal account, I will gladly do that, but Payment must clear into my PayPal account before any item is shipped.Shipping I Receipt for your PayPal payment, your order will shipping(with Tracking NO.) same day or next day, I only ship to confirmed PAYPAL addresses. Your PAYPAL address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
Returns: 14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping. I accept returns on all software and product provided the item being returned is unopened, in its original packaging/condition, includes all supplemental materials and it's within 14 days of your original purchase date! Any software and product was been opened not qualify for return and return request will be denied!