UBB Store

Microsemi PD-9001GR/AT/AC 1-Port IEEE PoE Injector Power over Ethernet
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Microsemi PD-9001GR/AT/AC 1-Port IEEE PoE Injector Power over Ethernet
Price: US $15.00

Microsemi PoE (Power over Ethernet) Injector ~ PD-9001GR/AT/AC ~ 1 Port with Cord


Industrial Microchip Technology

Input - 100-240VAC

Output - 55 Volt


Condition: Gently used equipment that came from a commercial business. Powered up nicely, works great. Please look at all photos for a closer look at details.


*I do have several pieces of tele-communications equipment for sale right now, please see my other listings if interested. I am willing to make bundle deals and happy to combine shipping!


*If for any reason you have any issues, please let me know, I will make it right!


This will be shipped out to the winner within 1 business day after receipt of payment via USPS Ground Advantage..


Please let me know if you have any questions at all, thank you!




Buy Now