UBB Store

MicroniK Dual Adapter For AT-Bus / IDE Hard Drives, AMIGA 600/A1200
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MicroniK Dual Adapter For AT-Bus / IDE Hard Drives, AMIGA 600/A1200
Price: DE $40.58
MicroniK Dual Adapter For AT-Bus / IDE Hard Drives, AMIGA 600/A1200The description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

TESTED and WORKS 100%
MicroniK - double adapter for AT-Bus / IDE hard drives, AMIGA 600/A1200

"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "


TESTED and WORKS 100% MicroniK - double adapter for AT-Bus / IDE hard drives, AMIGA 600/A1200 "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "

Buy Now