Micron 2MB Memory Card235-0148 for Commodore Amiga
The pics should show that it appears in Sysinfo and Amiga Test Kit. In ATK I ran the memory tester for 50+ cycles with no errors.
Are you wondering why ATK shows 512KB + 2MB + 512KB? The tester PC is an Amiga 2000 rev 4.1. Back then they separated the memory like that. This info has no bearing on the Micron board. It's just FYI.
- Nice board
- No dielectric caps to replace
- It auto-configs
- Add appropriate/original tech to your Amiga big box
- Slap it into a stock A2000 and you can rock OS 3.2
Includes
- Micron memory card
- anti-static bag
Detailed InfoManufacturer: Micron Technology
Date: 1987
Amiga: A2000, A3000, A4000
Interface: Zorro II
Autoconfig ID: 1023 / 1Memory Expansion
- internal FastRAM expansion card for the Zorro II bus
- 64 DIP sockets accept 2 MB RAM
- supports 0.5, 1 or 2 MB configurations
- accepts 256k×1 DIPs, 120 ns
- zero wait states
- recoverable RAM disk (rrd.device) - a warm boot takes about 45 seconds, including 12 seconds of memory design is licensed from ASDG, the card is technically the same as the ASDG 2MI
- card was used as part of the Amiga Memory A500 and Amiga Memory A1000 expansions
Buy Back OfferIf after a month, three, or a year goes by and this is no longer scratches your itch then contact me and I'll make an offer to buy it back.Warranty
- 30 day warranty
- I'll accept a return within 30 days but it must be in the same condition as when they were shipped, there is a 25% RESTOCKING FEE, you pay RETURN SHIPPING
Shipping
- FREE Las Vegas pickup, I'll hold them for 90 days, if you don't pick them up or communicate with me within 90 days I'll relist them and NO REFUND!
- shipping costs are based on the lower 48, if you are in Alaska or Hawaii expect the price to be adjusted
- a tracking number should automatically be sent to you by , if you don't get one contact me
Jump back to the days of 16 bit graphics and games. The Amiga was the next generation to the Commodore C64, C128, Plus/4 8 bit 6502 CPU based processors. It competed with the Atari ST 520ST 1040ST line of PCs. Both used the 68000 CPU for their OS.Time for a Mac attack! Does the Mac measure up to an Amiga or ST? Personally, even though I'm into vintage retro classic computing, I was never really into the TI 4/99 PS1 PS2 Nintendo platforms. While I have owned the A500, A600, A1200, and A2000, the A3000 is my favorite. Gee, an awful lot of tags and keywords here. It's almost like I'm trying to troll the AI-bot overlords and their search algorithms. Humans unite!
