UBB Store

Memorex 64GB USB 3.1 Black Flash Drive New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Memorex 64GB USB 3.1 Black Flash Drive New
Price: US $10.99

Brand New and Factory Sealed Memorex 64gb USB Flash Drive. Actual item seen in the pictures. Item will be shipped in a poly mailer. Thank you.

Please ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE offerDING/Buying.

Please read everything. Thank you

Check out my other sales, listing weekly : Video games, comics, non sports cards, toys, collectibles, sneakers, Disney, GI Joe, Star Wars, DC, Marvel, TMNT, Hot wheels, WWE, pops, Transformers, Books, movies, Legos, clothing and more.

Please ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE offerDING/Buying.

I accept payment thru and PayPal only and ask that you make payment within 2 days of the sales end.

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE offerDING/Buying.

I do not end sales early or ship overseas except through ’s Global Program.

I usually ship items out within 3 business days, if not sooner and always with tracking.

I'm just a human not a company. I do my best to make every experience a good one but things happen. Details get missed, Boxes can get crushed and lost in route. Please open packages carefully to avoid damage.

If there is a problem, please let me know first.

I hope you enjoy.

Thank you and Good Luck.



Buy Now