UBB Store

Maxtor 91360U4 Hard Drive HDA 04A A8A MA5408S0 Apple 13GB QRDXA 655T0018 3.5"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Maxtor 91360U4 Hard Drive HDA 04A A8A MA5408S0 Apple 13GB QRDXA 655T0018 3.5"
Price: US $35.00

PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AND SEE ALL PHOTOS FOR DETAILS!!

NOTE: The title and some of the item details were copied from another listing that promoted the same make and model hard drive as this one. Some of these details may be incorrect.



I know nothing about computer technology. This drive is part of a massive collection of hardware that belonged to a relative who passed away. He was a computer programmer.





As of today, I have sold around ten hard drives from this collection and have received lots of positive response. No one has returned anything, so I’m assuming they have all worked so far. This particular drive had a note on it stating that it works, so I’m very confident that this one is in great condition!




If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund by following the steps provided by . The refund will be issued after I receive the returned item. You will be responsible for return shipping!




Package will be secure and fully insured! I reuse packaging and shipping material whenever possible. ♻️🌎



Buy Now