Maxell 2x DVD+RW 4.7GB 120 min 2 HRS 28 pack spindles total 1 used
Up for a BUY IT NOW with FREE SHIPPING are 2 packs of Maxell 2X DVD+RW discs. These are 4.7 GB, 120 minutes or 2 hours. There is a total of 28 DVD discs and 27 of them appear to be new. One of the packages is sealed...the other is open and in there, 1 of the CD's look used...has some marks and dust on the open container one.
If you are interested, I purchased a lot of recordable DVD's at an estate sale, see my store under the Audio Category to see what else I have.
Guarantee:
Every item I sell is guaranteed 100% to be as described, and I do everything possible to provide 5 STAR service. If there is a problem, I will take care of it...simply send me an message. If this has to be returned because of damage I will refund 100%. If this is a regret purchase original shipping will not be refunded.
Our items only come with what is pictured, please review the picture. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
We test what we can and do our best to describe the item. Some items will have free shipping...if we are charging for shipping WE DON'T CHARGE A HANDLING FEE just straight shipping.Shipping is expensive now a days but we do our best to keep it as inexpensive as we can for you. We do not package your item until its purchased. Payment is due within 4 days of sale close, or you need to contact us within that time to let us know your intentions.We reserve the right to relist if payment or e mail is not received during that time.We ship whenever possible within 24 hours of payment.
An unpaid case with E-bay will be automatically opened after 4 days if payment is not received. WE only accept returns IF the item is defective or not as described.We do stand behind our products, please contact us, if something is wrong. I attempt to describe everything that would affect the value and anythingI can see that may be wrong with the item but I am human and do miss some things.
PLEASE e-mail us with any questions BEFORE offerding.
WE will combine shipping on purchases of items won same day only.
Good Luck offerding. Thanks for Looking.
WE ONLY ship to the U.S.A. and only accept offers from U.S.A. accounts. We will use the most inexpensive way to ship your items and it may not be the way its listed. Example...The listing may show Fedex Smart Post and we MAY ship UPS Sure Post or upgrade your package to Priority Mail...depending on your Zip code. UPS Sure Post and Fedex Smart Post are just about the same delivery time. If it says Priority Mail it will be shipped that way.
We ship by USPS or UPS or Fedex only.
