Magic Desk I Cartridge Only For Commodore 64 c64 64c For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Magic Desk I Cartridge Only For Commodore 64 c64 64c
Price: AU $15.55
Experience the nostalgia of the Commodore 64 with the Magic Desk I cartridge. Perfect for enthusiasts looking to expand their vintage collection or programmers seeking the classic feel of 80s-era computing, this cartridge offers compatibility with the iconic C64, 64c, and other suitable models.While unbranded, the Magic Desk I is a testament to the rich history of home computing. It serves as a tangible piece of the past, allowing users to dive into the era of cassette tapes and single-color displays. Ideal for collectors and retro gaming aficionados alike, this cartridge is a gateway to reliving the golden age of gaming and programming.