UBB Store

MacMini Professionally Restored  Clean, Test, Upgrade, Restore (Send‑In Service)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MacMini Professionally Restored Clean, Test, Upgrade, Restore (Send‑In Service)
Price: US $84.99
Mac Mini Refurbishment Service (Send‑In)

This listing is for a refurbishment service. No Mac mini is included. You will ship your Mac mini to me for cleaning, testing, and restoration.

🔧 What This Service Includes

Your Mac mini will receive a full, professional refurb process:

  • Deep internal cleaning (dust removal, fan cleaning, grille clearing)

  • Fresh thermal paste on CPU/GPU

  • Full hardware diagnostics (RAM, storage, Wi‑Fi, Bluetooth, USB, HDMI, sensors)

  • Drive replacement or upgrade (SSD) — if selected)

  • macOS installation (clean install, no Apple ID required)

  • Firmware/EFI checks

  • Temperature + fan performance verification

  • Final burn‑in test to ensure stability

This is the same process I use for the Mac minis I refurbish and sell.

  • 2011 Mac mini (A1347)

  • 2012 Mac mini (A1347)

  • 2014 Mac mini (A1347)

If you’re unsure which model you have, I can identify it from the serial number.

📦 How the Process Works
  1. Purchase this listing

  2. I’ll send you the shipping address

  3. You ship your Mac mini to me (your cost)

  4. I complete the refurb service

  5. I ship it back to you (return shipping included if you choose that option)

Turnaround time is typically 10 business days once your unit arrives.

⚙️ Optional Upgrades

(If you want these, message me or select the appropriate variation)

  • SSD upgrades (120GB–1TB) - Upgrades will run 30% faster than new!

  • HDD units include Dod5022 - wiping and determination of drive condition (However, I highly recommend switching to SSD)

  • RAM upgrades (2010–2012 models only)

  • Dual‑drive installation (2011–2012)

  • OS version preference (High Sierra → Monterey depending on model)

I only use reliable SSD brands — no cheap or failure‑prone drives.

🛡️ Quality & Experience

I specialize in Mac mini restoration and have refurbished many units.Every machine is treated like a full rebuild: clean, cool, stable, and ready for years of use.

❗ Important Notes
  • This is a service. No computer is included.

  • Your Mac mini must power on for this service. If it does not, contact me first.

  • If additional issues are found (bad RAM, dead drive, failing PSU, missing parts required), I’ll contact you before proceeding.



Buy Now