UBB Store

MacBook Pro Retina 13 Early 2015 2.9 GHz i5 8GB 256GB SSD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 Early 2015 2.9 GHz i5 8GB 256GB SSD
Price: US $85.00

Screen has no dead pixels.

passed hardware test

I used it for years as a reading computer. I still have OpenCore installed which brings the OS up beyond Apple's limitations. Mac OS 12 runs stable on it. You can go higher but should check for issues with higher versions with OpenCore before doing this (they improve over time so it's likely you can upgrade in the future for free to get more life out of it.)


Fast enough for most work. I used it for Zoom meetings often.


Everything in photos. charger included, charger parts too.


Battery... forgot about that; it can be replaced - not too difficult, have done it on similar macs. I showed apple's battery health info. it ran a while on battery but i always plugged it in - I don't know how long it ran...(it really depends on what you are doing, me I was reading mostly and sometimes the plug came out and i didn't notice and after a while i'd stop reading and plug it back in when i set it down.) Best I can do now it's packed up is show you the photo of apple's battery health data. About a 1000 is the life of the battery however, I've used them years beyond that limit. When they finally flatline, It's usually after it has 20 minutes for many years, way Beyond the limit. And then the battery will no longer charge and this laptop is years before that happens.



Buy Now