UBB Store

MSI Optix G24C 24" Curved Gaming Monitor 144Hz 1ms 1080p VA HDMI DP DVI w/ Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MSI Optix G24C 24" Curved Gaming Monitor 144Hz 1ms 1080p VA HDMI DP DVI w/ Box
Price: US $79.99

I used this monitor for a while and no longer need it. Works 100% and no dead pixels. Box has a small tear in the front but there is no damage to the monitor.

MSI Optix G24C 24" (23.6" viewable) curved gaming monitor. Full HD VA panel with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time.

Details
Brand: MSI
Model: Optix G24C
UPC: 824142143148
Screen size: 24" class (23.6" viewable)
Panel type: VA
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
Refresh rate: 144Hz
Response time: 1ms
Curvature: 1800R
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Contrast ratio: 3000:1
Viewing angle: 178/178
Inputs: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI
Net weight: 3.96 kg

Included:
MSI Optix G24C monitor with stand
Original box
All original included items
Last photo is a manufacturer stock photo.

Terms:
Everything I list is in good working condition unless I specifically state otherwise.
US buyers only. FREIGHT FORWARDING addressed will be cancelled. I do address searches.
Make sure your address is correct before purchase. I will not change the shipping address after.
I pack each and every item very well. The post office can be rough on packages.
I usually ship within 2-3 days of purchase.
Check my response, buy (or offer) with confidence.
Thank you for looking!



Buy Now