Ship to PayPal verified address USA only.
The MSI MPG 321URX 4K 32" QD-OLED 240Hz UHD Gaming Monitor is a high-performance display designed specifically for gaming enthusiasts. With its 32-inch OLED screen, 240Hz refresh rate, and 4K resolution, this monitor delivers stunning visuals and smooth gameplay. It offers multiple video inputs including DisplayPort, HDMI 2.1, and USB-C, making it versatile for various devices. With its sleek black design and MSI branding, this monitor is sure to enhance your gaming experience and provide a competitive edge for serious gamers.
These monitors have seen light use. Turned off when not being used. Used maybe a few hours a week. They are boxed up so I can't tell you how many hours they have been on. I can see no burn-in. If you are not happy you can, of course, return the monitor.
The price listed will be the lowest I plan to sell them for.
Ships FEDEX in original box with accessories as shown. Signature will be required upon delivery.
