MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard DDR4 with I/O Shield Tested Working
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX (MS-7B86) ATX motherboard, AMD AM4 socket, DDR4. Used and tested working: it POSTs into BIOS (version E7B86AMS.H50) with a Ryzen 7 3700X and 16GB DDR4 installed (see the BIOS photo).What's included
MotherboardMatching MSI I/O shield
NOT included:
Original box or accessoriesCPU socket protective cover (socket is empty and shipped protected with foam)Stock cooler adapter/bracketCPU, RAM, cables, screws, manualCondition
Condition: Used
Used, tested working. Normal used condition. Please see photos for exact condition.
Flaws to note:
No CPU socket protective cover (the socket is protected with foam for shipping)Key details
Brand: MSIModel: B450 Gaming Plus MAXMPN: MS-7B86Chipset/Socket: AMD B450Socket Type: AM4Form Factor: ATXMemory Type: DDR4Number of Memory Slots: 4Compatible CPU Brand: AMDFeatures: M.2 slot, HDMI, DVI-DType: MotherboardConnectivity: HDMI, DVI-D, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, PS/2, AudioSlots visible in photos: 4 DDR4 slots, 2 PCIe x16 slots, 4 PCIe x1 slots, 1 M.2 slotRear I/O: PS/2, USB, DVI-D, HDMI, Gigabit LAN and audio jacksBIOS version: E7B86AMS.H50Shipping
Shipping is calculated at checkout from your location and paid by the buyer. Ships USPS Ground Advantage.
Ships from Texas within 2 business days of cleared payment.Returns
30-day returns accepted. The buyer pays return shipping.
If something is wrong with your item, please message me through first so I can help.About this seller
All photos are of the actual item you will receive, not stock photos. Please review all photos before purchasing; they are part of the description.
Questions are welcome: send me a message through and I will answer quickly.
Every item is packed carefully so it arrives the way it is described.
