UBB Store

MS2261 GENUINE ACER ASPIRE 7735Z, 7735, 7735ZGPalm Rest, touchpad Acer Aspire
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MS2261 GENUINE ACER ASPIRE 7735Z, 7735, 7735ZGPalm Rest, touchpad Acer Aspire
Price: US $6.27
This genuine Acer Aspire palm rest with touchpad is a perfect replacement part for your laptop. It is compatible with Acer Aspire models 7735Z, 7735, and 7735ZG. Made by Acer, it ensures a perfect fit and high-quality construction. The palm rest includes a touchpad for easy navigation and is made for Acer laptops. With its compatibility with multiple Aspire models, it is a great replacement part for those looking to fix a broken or damaged palm rest and touchpad.
**READ PLEASE** Get it for 40 - 60 % OFF. Because of the high fee's here, I will sell it off this platform. Message me on the e mail or web site in photo if you are interested and I will give you the info to pay.
  • Please note: With shipping prices changing every day, sometimes I can lower shipping prices by using another shipping service. If you would like to see if I can lower the shipping prices a bit, message me your zip code and I will try.

If listed sold as is, returns will be a 25% restocking fee. All others will be 15% restocking fee.

Buy Now