UBB Store

MS2261 GENUINE ACER ASPIRE 7735Z 7735, 7735ZG Wireless network Card 54.03345.011
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MS2261 GENUINE ACER ASPIRE 7735Z 7735, 7735ZG Wireless network Card 54.03345.011
Price: US $2.99
This wireless network card is a genuine Acer product compatible with the Acer Aspire 7735Z, 7735, and 7735ZG models. The card is designed to provide reliable and efficient wireless connectivity to your device. With this card, you will be able to enjoy high-speed internet connectivity and seamless streaming of your favorite content. It is easy to install and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
**READ PLEASE** Get it for 40 - 60 % OFF. Because of the high fee's here, I will sell it off this platform. Message me on the e mail or web site in photo if you are interested and I will give you the info to pay.
  • Please note: With shipping prices changing every day, sometimes I can lower shipping prices by using another shipping service. If you would like to see if I can lower the shipping prices a bit, message me your zip code and I will try.

If listed sold as is, returns will be a 25% restocking fee. All others will be 15% restocking fee.

Buy Now