MONTECH NX400 ARGB - CPU Air Cooler, Single Tower, 4 Advanced Heat Pipes For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MONTECH NX400 ARGB - CPU Air Cooler, Single Tower, 4 Advanced Heat Pipes
Price: US $15.00
The MONTECH NX400 ARGB CPU Air Cooler is a high-performance cooling solution designed for maximum efficiency. With its single tower design and 4 advanced heat pipes, it effectively dissipates heat away from your CPU. Compatible with various socket types such as LGA115X, 1200, 1700, 1851, AM4, and AM5, this cooler is versatile and suitable for a wide range of systems. I have here a brand new Montech Air Cooler. I got this one for a small mini-atx system I wanted to build, but instead went a different route. As it shows in the pictures the box is completely unopened, and the tape is still solidly on.