Print with Free APP - Connection via to your , compatible with Android and iOSsystems. Search “Marklife” in App Store or App Store to download. Then feelfree to design and print your sticker at .
Print Your Way - Suitable for 20-57mm label paper width and30mm/40mm/50mm/109mm length of pre-cut label, continuous label paper(57mmwidth) is available as well. Free to print large and small labels as you like.Comes with a 40x30mm label paper roll, printing as soon as you receive thepackage.
Save More Money - With 1200mah rechargeable , continuously print about 6hrsafter once full charged. Performance with 203DPI printing resolution, lowprinting noise, the printer does not need ink cartridge when using, lowoperation cost.
Delicate & Portable - With premium material and lightweight, easy to put inyour pocket or bag and take it anywhere. It can the gift for students, officeworkers, friends, family.Specification:
Model: P50
Color: White. Blue, , Pink (Optional)
Resolution: 203dpi
Print : 20mm/s
Port: type-C
Effective Print Width: 15-50mm
Label Width: 20-57mm
Discharging : About 6hrs
Printer Size: 11.3 x 8 x 6cm
Printer Weight: 197g/6.9oz
Package Size: 14 x 10.5 x 7cm/5.5 x 4.1 x 2.8in
Package Weight: 395g/13.9ozPacking List:
1 x Label Printer
1 x Label Roll
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Shipping:
Dear customer, you will receive the exact same item as you see in the pictures, not similar or otherwise. It is a great item to own or give as a special gift. Item(s) are shipped the same day or the next business day after payment is received. I ship worldwide. Ship-ping time takes up to 11-23 business days. I ship worldwide by express companies with tracking number. Delivery time depends on destination, holidays, customs clearance factor and other factors. Please do not open a case on before this period or before contacting me if you have a problem. I ship your package to your address. Please update your complete address including full name and phone number during checkout. I am not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable address. Items are generally shipped within 24 hours after payment is confirmed (except holidays Friday and Saturday). Customs fee and tax.
Processing Time:
3 business days
Payments:
I accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card and other payment methods through Managed Payment.
Returns:
There are no returns on this product Due to high return and shipping costs . I check every product myself and only sell the best quality products. In any case, if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact me first and I will do everything to satisfy you
response:
I provide immediate positive response to the buyer once payment for the purchase is received. In case of any problem, contact me immediately before leaving a response so that I will do my best to solve any problem, and to satisfy you
Thank you for shop
