Luxul AMS-1816P AV Series 18-Port 16 Gigabit PoE+ Ports L2/L3 Managed Switch For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Luxul AMS-1816P AV Series 18-Port 16 Gigabit PoE+ Ports L2/L3 Managed Switch
Price: US $129.00
Blew out after taking it out of its home in a rack, good shape, some cosmetic imperfections. Will have to be reset as a hard button on the unit to do so. I don’t offer tech support for an item, so please be inclined technically before purchase. Will include a power plug.
Absolutely appericate people reaching out to help keep my listings accurate. Pictures listed will show actual item you will be shipped. Examine carefully for condition and what is included. Any account please message me any questions you may have before committing to buy. I don’t believe in using response as ransom, soon as you make a purchase I will leave positive response. Please contact me first before leaving response for me. I want to work all issues out with and for you! Thank You for looking! Carpe Diem! + If this item is clothing it has been washed before listing. Thanks!