I'm selling a single lot of 16 pairs (32) pieces, of used hard drive neodymium magnets. Various sizes. As you can see, there are 2 large pairs that are extremely strong. (My luck, my finger got between 2 of the trying to separate). After a few choice words to myself, I as able to get them apart and paired up nicely for the most part. I'm not a wimp, but that smarted, and shows how strong the magnets are. Rare earth btw. Maybe you can sell them to certain entities, magnets in your shop, hold a car on a trailer perhaps? 🤷😂. They will be shipped via USPS in the smallest flat rate box, which is unfortunately increased with our my favorite I word. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! Depending on the time of day, and when payment is received and cleared, they will ship out the same day, next day at the latest. The tracking number will also be provided for the lucky, brave one! Thank you so much!
Side note: the quantity may go up in pieces as I get scrap hard drives!
