UBB Store

Lot (2) Aastra Mitel 6725ip VoIP PoE Microsoft Lync Office Lync SIP IP Phone
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lot (2) Aastra Mitel 6725ip VoIP PoE Microsoft Lync Office Lync SIP IP Phone
Price: US $54.90
Lot (2) Aastra Mitel 6725ip VoIP PoE Microsoft Lync Office Lync SIP IP Phone
New, open box, but one is missing ethernet cable. Comes with installation packet and box (box has some wear, writing and damage from storage and handling. See photos for everything you'll receive.
These wereacquiredfrom a county surplus sale event. I take customer service very seriously, so I will do my best to resolve any problems and I will accept returns within 60 days for a full refund if they do not work or you are unsatisfied.

Buy Now